Quick evaluation study of 14 major development programmes (MGNREGS, PMGSY, SSA, ICDS, RGGVY, NRHM, BRGF, ASH, RGNDW, TPDS, IAY, etc.) of Govt. of India in five districts of Chhattisgarh State affected by LWE.
NCHSE completed an important study assigned by Planning Commission, regarding 14 major development programmes of Govt. of India in 5 districts of Chhattisgarh state affected by Left Wing Extremism. These districts are Bastar, Kanker, Dantewada, Surguja and Rajnandgaon. The evaluation of these programmes is expected to provide interesting findings. The programmes covered under the study are:
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Integrated Child Development Scheme.
- Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana.
- National Rural Health Mission.
- Backward Regions Grant Fund.
- Implementation of Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest) Act, 2006.
- Ashram Schools and Hostels.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking Water Mission.
- Targeted Public Distribution System.
- Indira Awas Yojana.
- State Level any Development/Welfare Programme especially for the benefit of LWE affected districts.
- Skill Development Programme in LWE affected Districts